| || |
|FAQ - State-Operated Community Testing Sites|En Español
Para español, haga clic aquí
Where can I get a PCR test?
- Your primary care provider: Check with your healthcare provider on how to get tested if you have symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who is a known positive.
- Optum Serve/ LHI site
- Go to LHI.care/covidtesting to set up an account and schedule an appointment. You can select any location in California. For assistance call 888-634-1123
- Solano County Locations:
- Vacaville- 1681 Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA. Open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Vallejo- 545 Magazine St, Vallejo, CA (Norman King Community Center). Open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- These testing sites are walk-through and do not require a car. You will need to set up an appointment online to get tested.
- The following holidays are observed and OptumServe sites will be closed:
- Columbus Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- CVS Minute Clinic: CVS is offering PCR testing. Go to their website (CVS Minute Clinic), type in your zip code and the website will offer the closest minute clinic near you. Follow the onscreen instructions to set your appointment.
- Verily Baseline COVID-19 Program Verily provides free and confidential testing.
a.) You will first have to complete their online screening process here using a Google Account.
b.) If you are determined to be eligible, you will receive information on how and where to get tested.
Where can I get a rapid antigen test?
CVS Minute Clinic: CVS is offering antigen testing. Go to their website (CVS Minute Clinic), type in your zip code and the website will offer the closest minute clinic near you. Follow the onscreen instructions to set your appointment.
- Solano Town Center: Solano County has a standing COVID-19 rapid antigen testing center every Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-7pm.
Location: Solano Town Center, 1350 Travis Blvd, 2nd floor next to the movie theatre, across from Applebee's
- Offers free 15 minute rapid antigen tests
- Please note, the testing clinic holiday hours are as follows:
- Closed November 23rd through 26th for Thanksgiving.
- Open on November 27th from 10am to 7pm.
- The testing clinic will resume normal hours on Tuesday, November 30th.