| || |
|Public Health Vital Statistics|
Our staff in the Vital Statistics Bureau:
- Registers, processes and provides certified copies of birth and death certificates for births and deaths only for events within the restricted timeframe of the last two years.
- Assists with registering non-hospital births.
- Provides assistance with Declaration of Parentage forms.
- Issues permits for the disposition of human remains.
- Processes applications for the California Medical Marijuana ID Card (MMIC) Program.
- Provides data for reporting of communicable diseases to the State of California
Birth and death records are housed in this office for the current year and the year prior. For older records, visit the Solano County Assessor/Recorder's Office.
Due to COVID-19, Solano Public Health’s Vital Statistics unit is issuing birth and death certificates in person, by prior appointment only, at the 275 Beck Avenue, Fairfield location.
We will continue to issue birth and death certificates, for the last two years, online - click to order certificates online
. If you have questions about ordering on-line, please contact 707-784-8060.
Birth Certificate Services
- Obtain a birth certificate for births occurring within the last two years
- Register a non-hospital birth
- Sign a declaration of parentage/paternity
Death Certificate Services
- Obtain a death certificate for deaths occurring within the last two years
- Information for Funeral Homes: Order certified copies of death certificates
Medical Marijuana ID Card Program Services
- Obtain a Medical Marijuana ID card
Hours and Location
Our Lobby is closed to the public at this time.
The telephone hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 1:00pm.
Our office is located at 275 Beck Avenue, Fairfield CA, 94533.
Questions? Contact Us
Email us [email protected] or call 707-784-8060 for more information.