| || |
The Vital Statistics Unit provides certified copies of birth and death certificates for births and deaths within the last two years. The staff assists with registering non-hospital births and provides assistance with Declaration of Paternity forms. The staff also issues permits for the disposition of human remains, provides data for reporting of communicable diseases to the State of California, and processes applications for the California Medical Marijuana ID Card (MMIC) Program.
Birth and death records are housed in this office for the current year and the year prior. For older records, visit the Solano County Assessor/Recorder's Office.
The following services are offered under Vital Statistics:
Birth Certificate Services
- Obtain a birth certificate for births occurring within the last two years
Death Certificate Services
- Register a non-hospital birth
- Sign a declaration of paternity
- Obtain a death certificate for deaths occurring within the last two years
Medical Marijuana ID Card Program Services
- Information for Funeral Homes: Order certified copies of death certificates
- Obtain a Medical Marijuana ID card
Hours and Location
The office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4pm.
We are located at 275 Beck Avenue, Fairfield CA, 94533. Please check in with the main receptionist upon arrival.
Questions? Contact Us
Email us email@example.com or call 707-784-8060 for more information.