| || |
Operations Committees are staff-appointed committees to provide leadership and key stakeholders opportunities to discuss and evaluate health center processes. Board members are welcomed and encouraged to participate in operations committee meetings in accordance with the Brown Act.
FHS Finance Committee
- Provides fiscal leadership and oversight of key functions: budgeting, quarterly financial reporting (budget to actuals, fiscal-related key performance indicators), internal controls, and coordination of financial related audits.
- Held on the 4th Wednesday of each month
To join the meeting:
- June 23, 2021, 1:30pm-2:30pm - Canceled
- July 28, 2021, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- August 25, 2021, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- September 22, 2021, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
- Microsoft Teams: Click link within the invite OR
- Call in (audio only) - Dial: 1-323-457-3408, Conference ID: 205 636 365#