| || |
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates and Resources|
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
Cal/OSHA prepares for the June 15 Beyond the Blueprint announcement
The revised Cal/OSHA standards will go into effect no later than June 15. For more information, visit: https://www.dir.ca.gov/DIRNews/2021/2021-58.html
For more information about Beyond the Blueprint, see the flyer "What will California look like after June 15?"
Solano County officially enters Orange Tier starting Wednesday (6/2/21)
Solano County is officially in the Orange Tier starting June 2nd, 2021 with looser restrictions on businesses and activities. Masks and physical distancing are encouraged.
For more information on capacity of industries and businesses, visit: covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy
Solano County expands vaccine outreach efforts to focus on improving access in hard-to-reach, high-risk communities as it nears the less restrictive Orange Tier
Solano entered the first of the required two consecutive weeks of improved metrics to qualify for the Orange Tier of the state's blueprint for a safer economy, and if metrics hold steady or improve, will officially move to that tier by June 2nd, 2021.
Solano is also expanding vaccine effort especially to those who are hard-to-reach and at high-risk for COVID-19. For more information, see the press release detailing current strategies to increase vaccination rates.
Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors
As Californians get vaccinated, the state is reopening and moving beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy. The purple, red, orange and yellow tiers that helped us manage COVID-19 in our counties are on track to end on June 15. While very limited measures will remain, Californians will see life getting back to normal. For more information visit the Beyond the Blueprint page.
CDC panel recommends Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents 12-15 years old
Following CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' recommendation to use the Pfizer vaccine for 12-15-year-old adolescents, Solano County will begin administering the vaccine to this age group starting May 13, 2021. For a list of upcoming vaccine clinics in Solano County, see the list of upcoming mass vaccine events.
Get Vaccinated, Solano!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep distance from others outside your own household, and most importantly, get vaccinated to protect yourself and those around you from COVID-19.
|Important Updates |
• 6-4-21 What will California look like after June 15
• 6-1-21 Beginning June 2nd, 2021 Solano enters the orange tier resulting is looser restrictions on businesses and activities.
• 5-21-21 Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors
• 5-12-21 CDPH Community Sporting Events guidance
• 5-12-21 CDC adopts ACIP recommendation to endorse the Pfizer vaccine among 12-15-year-old adolescents
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Gatherings
• 4-15-21 CDPH Guidance for Fully-Vaccinated People
• 4-15-21 CDPH Changes to Permitted Activities under the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tiers
• 4-6-21 Youth Sports Guidance (Updated)
• 4-6-21 CDPH announces moving beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy Tier System to fully reopen the economy by June 15
• 4-2-21 CDPH Travel Advisory (Updated)
• 4-1-21 Guidance on Outdoor Seated Live Events & Performances
• 3-30-21 CDPH Guidance for Schools, Quick Guide for Schools, Case Notification Form and List of Close Contacts
• Solano County COVID-19 Vaccine Info
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
• Workplace Outbreak Reporting Form
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm