| || |
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates and Resources|
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
State Officials Lift Regional Stay at Home Order
State officials have lifted the regional stay at home order statewide as four-week ICU capacity projections exceed 15% for impacted regions, including the Bay Area region.
Services and activities, such as outdoor dining and personal services, may resume immediately with required modifications.
The full press release can be found here.
Solano County Workplace Outbreak Reporting
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) issued guidance to local health departments (LHDs) detailing COVID-19 workplace outbreak reporting requirements mandated by AB 685 (Chapter 84, Statutes of 2020). Under the new law set to take effect on January 1, 2021, employers must notify employees who may have been exposed to COVID-19 and to report workplace outbreaks to the local health department.
Link to outbreak reporting form here
Mask up, Solano!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands and keep six-foot distance from others outside your own household.
|Important Updates |
• 12/02/20 Quick Guide for Schools, Case Notification Form and List of Close Contacts
• 11/20/20 COVID-19 Vaccine Planning & Information
• 10/15/20 Fight Flu, Get A Flu Shot
• 10/9/20 State Releases Guidance for Gatherings
• 8/4/20 Updated Childcare Guidance
• 8/3/20 COVID-19 and Reopening in-Person Learning Elementary Education Waiver Process
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm