| || |
|Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates and Resources|
*For optimal viewing experience use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or MS Edge.
Solano County Workplace Outbreak Reporting
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) issued guidance to local health departments (LHDs) detailing COVID-19 workplace outbreak reporting requirements mandated by AB 685 (Chapter 84, Statutes of 2020). Under the new law set to take effect on January 1, 2021, employers must notify employees who may have been exposed to COVID-19 and to report workplace outbreaks to the local health department.
Solano County Regional Stay at Home Order
The Governor has announced a Regional Stay at Home Order from the Bay Area Region starting Thursday, 12/17/2020 at 11:59 pm. The order will remain in effect for at least 3 weeks and, after that period, will be lifted when a region’s projected ICU capacity meets or exceeds 15%. This will be assessed on a weekly basis after the initial 3-week period. UPDATE (12/02/20):
Getting out of this situation will depend on each and every individual to take serious actions to reduce the spread in our community – stay home as much as possible, leave only for essential activities, don’t gather outside of your household, use a face covering in public settings always, and maintain 6 feet physical distancing from others everywhere outside of your household. Help keep yourself and others safe.
Mask up, Solano!
We all have a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Wear a mask, wash your hands and keep six-foot distance from others outside your own household.
Visit https://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/ and our local Guidance for Industries for information about which businesses can reopen and guidance.
|Important Updates |
• 12/02/20 Quick Guide for Schools, Case Notification Form and List of Close Contacts
• 11/20/20 COVID-19 Vaccine Planning & Information
• 11/16/20 Solano County moves to purple tier (1st Tier) effective immediately
• 11/12/20 Holiday Safety Guidance
• 10/15/20 Fight Flu, Get A Flu Shot
• 10/9/20 State Releases Guidance for Gatherings
• 8/4/20 Updated Childcare Guidance
• 8/3/20 COVID-19 and Reopening in-Person Learning Elementary Education Waiver Process
• Guidance for Isolation and Exposure
• Community Testing Sites
View Number of Cases on Mobile Updated Monday to Friday by 4:30pm