| || |
Charles Lomeli's Biography
CHARLES A. LOMELI
TREASURER-TAX COLLECTOR-COUNTY CLERK
| || |
- To provide financial services to county departments, school districts and other independent agencies and districts.
- To bill and collect real and personal property taxes.
- To file and maintain certain mandated documents.
- To issue marriage licenses and to conduct civil marriage ceremonies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE TREASURER-TAX COLLECTOR-COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE
Due to COVID-19 and the current Stay-at-Home Order our lobbies are currently closed
* Marriage Licenses are currently being issued by Virtual Marriage License appointment only. Please contact this office at [email protected] or call (707) 784-7485 between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm (closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm) to schedule an appointment.
* Property tax payments can be made online at www.solanocounty.com, by mail or check payments can be placed in the Tax Collector's drop boxes.
* We have a limited number of in-office appointments available for various non-marriage license transactions. Please contact this office at [email protected] or call (707) 784-7485 between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm (closed from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm).
|Tax Collection Services |
|View and pay property taxes online |
|Tax Sale Information |
Online Tax Sale
Transient Occupancy Tax Information
|County Clerk Services |
|The County Clerks's primary functions are to issue marriage licenses and file fictitious business names. The County Clerk also performs civil wedding ceremonies, registers and indexes non court related documents, files Oath of Notary and registers Professional Photo Copiers. Scroll down for additional document related services provided by other County departments. |
|Apply for a Marriage License |
|File a Fictitious Business Name Statement |
|File a Notary Oath |
|Register as a Process Server |
|Registry of Public Agencies |
|Other Document Related Services |
These services are provided by departments and agencies other than the County Clerk. For more information about a service listed here you will need to contact the department or agency providing the service.
|Birth, Death, and Marriage Records (Solano County Recorder) |
|Recording Official Documents (Solano County Recorder) |