|Unlawful Detainer Assistant
|An Unlawful Detainer Assistant is any individual who for compensation renders assistance or advice in the prosecution or defense of an unlawful detainer claim or action, including any bankruptcy petition that may affect the unlawful detainer claim or action.
|Registering as an Unlawful Detainer Assistant:
- Complete registration form Unlawful Detainer Application (forms are also available at the County Clerk's office)
- Provide all supporting documentation as requested in the application form
- Unlawful Detainer Assistant bond in the amount of $25,000.00
- Valid picture identification
- Pay all applicable fees (schedule of fees).
- Appear in person at the County Clerks Office with all required documents and valid form of payment for all fees.
|In order to have your bond recorded the same day please be at our office no later than 2:00 p.m. Please allow at least 45 minutes to process your registration.