SOLANO COUNTY CLAYBANK DETENTION FACILITY
2500 Claybank Road
Fairfield, California 94533 map
CLAYBANK DETENTION FACILITY VISITING
Cleaning / Sanitization Requirements
- Cleaning supplies will be available at each visiting station so that visitors can sanitize the station before and after their visit.
- The Visiting Lobby Officers will be responsible for regularly sanitizing/cleaning or coordinating the sanitizing/cleaning of all public visiting areas including public restrooms. At a minimum, this will occur at the beginning and end of the Lobby Officer’s shift.
- Housing Officers will instruct and encourage inmates to sanitize the inmate visitation areas before and after use.
- Inmates will be permitted cleaning supplies and time to sanitize inmate visitation areas.
- Housing Officers will be responsible for regularly sanitizing/cleaning or coordinating the sanitizing/cleaning of inmate visiting areas.
The Sheriff’s Office will continue to monitor the status of COVID within our facilities and the community. When appropriate, we will move to the next phase which will allow for expanded on-site social visitation hour
Thank you all for continuing to keep our facilities safe.
Justice Center (707) 421-7100
Claybank (707) 784-7181
Stanton (707) 784-4830
ON-SITE VISITATION RULES
The Claybank Detention Facility will offer an On-Site Visitation Program utilizing the iWebVisit.com Video Visitation System. Video Visits will be conducted on Video Terminals that are located in the Stanton Visitor Center. It should be noted that On-Site Video Visits are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
The following steps are required to participate in the On-site Visitation program:
All visitors must be registered with iWebVisit.com in order to be scheduled for a visit; there are two ways in which you can register:
1. You may go to the Visitation Lobby in the Stanton Visitor Center and provide a valid Government issued picture ID, showing a current photograph and date of birth along with, but not required, a valid e-mail address if you have one.
2. You may also go directly to http://www.iwebvisit.com/ and create an account online in advance to save time.
Once you are registered, you will receive an e-mail (if one was provided at the time of registration) welcoming you to the iWebVisit.com Remote Visitation System. At this time you will be provided with further instructions and information about the benefits of remotely visiting your loved ones.
The Visitation Rules and Guidelines for an On-Site Video Visit are subject to the following policies and procedures:
1. All visitors must present VALID government issued picture identification, such as a DMV issued California Driver’s License, California ID Card, Military ID or Passport with valid exit stamp.
2. All visitors must be at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent (showing proof by means of an original Birth Certificate), a legal guardian (court order is required) or emancipated by the court (emancipated order required). There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. A parent or legal guardian may bring no more than two children and one infant with them to a visit. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby.
4. Visitors without shoes or shirts, wearing swimsuits or swimsuit tops, shorts cut higher than 3” above the knee, skirts cut higher than 3” above the knee, halter tops, tube tops, or thin strapped blouses, “see through” blouses or any garment that reveals excessive flesh, such as the breast or stomach, will be unsuitable for visiting.
5. Additionally, any visitor wearing gang related clothing or clothing with nudity, drugs, violence or illegal activity will not be admitted.
***CELL PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED***
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOUR VISIT BEING DENIED
Engaging in illegal or illicit (to include disrobing and /or sexual behavior) will result in the visit being terminated. This visitor will be blocked from any further visits to any inmate confined in the Solano County Claybank Detention Facility with the visitor being subject to criminal prosecution. The inmate may also be charged with violation of the visiting rules and may have their visiting privileges suspended.
Each 30-minute visit can be split up between a total of two (2) visitors per terminal. Infants and toddlers under age 5 may sit in an adult’s lap. Anyone under the age 18 must be with an adult at all times.
Policies concerning the iWebVisit.com system are evolving and changes affecting the implementation of the service may be modified if needed, without prior written notice.
On-Site Video Visitation is currently available Monday through Friday.
Visiting availability is based on housing unit location and status.
Please refer to the housing unit schedule below to ensure that you arrive on the correct day to visit or your visit will be denied.
• Inmates are allowed TWO (2) 30 Minute On-Site Social Visits per Week
• The visiting week starts on SUNDAY
• Visitors must check in at least 15 minutes in advance, 30 minutes recommended
OFF-SITE / REMOTE VISITING
iWebVisit.com offers up close and personal Video Visits that will help you save time, travel, and money. It offers you, family and friends virtually unobstructed access to each other using computing technology for inmate visitation.
Inmates housed at the Claybank Detention Facility and Stanton Correctional Facility may receive one-hour of remote visiting per week free of charge. To schedule this one hour visit, please go to www.iwebvisit.com and contact a representative via their Live Chat or by calling (775) 434-8748.
If the inmate has already been scheduled for or has already received his/her one hour weekly free remote visit, you may schedule additional visits through their website.
Important: Before scheduling a free one-hour remote visit, you should be aware of the following:
· Visits are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
· The visit will not be replaced if there are connection and/or equipment malfunctions on the visitor’s end, or if the visit is terminated for policy violations.
· If your visit is cancelled by staff, iWebVisit will try to reschedule the visit. However, rescheduling cannot be guaranteed due to visiting terminal availability and facility operations.
iPhones, iPads, Chromebooks, and Kindles will not work for remote visits
ALL SOCIAL VISITS MUST BE SCHEDULED AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE*
SAME-DAY REMOTE VISITS FOR SOCIAL VISITORS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
In order to conduct a remote visit you will need:
• Access to a computer (Laptop or PC) with a web-cam, microphone and high-speed internet OR a Smartphone (Android Based), Tablet (Android based)
o iPhones and iPads are not currently supported
• Create an account at http://www.iwebvisit.com/
• Schedule the time and day you wish to visit (based on housing assignment, facility rules, etc.)
• Pay for your visit(s) with any credit/debit or registered pre-paid card
1. Inmates are allowed 2 Remote Social Visits per Day.
2. The cost is $9.00 per 30 minute interval for standard/social visitors and
3. $25.00 per 30 minute interval for qualified professionals.
4. Visiting may be canceled at the discretion of the Facility at any time. A credit voucher may be issued for unforeseen circumstances that result in the cancelation of a remote visit which includes technical difficulties.
5. Once a visit has started and is canceled or terminated by the Facility for failure to comply with visiting rules a credit voucher will not be issued.
6. Remote visits are non-refundable.
*QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS HAVE THE ABILITY TO SCHEDULE
A REMOTE VISIT WITH 1 HOUR NOTICE
ALL NON-PROFESSIONAL VISITS ARE SUBJECT TO MONITORING AND RECORDING
Engaging in illegal or illicit (to include disrobing and /or sexual behavior) will result in the visit being terminated. This visitor will be blocked from any further visits to any inmate confined in the Solano County Stanton Correctional Facility with the visitor being subject to criminal prosecution. The inmate may also be charged with violation of the visiting rules and may have their visiting privileges suspended.