| || |
Para ver esta pagina en Español haga click aguí
What is a cooling center?
A cooling center is a place where you and your family can go to cool off during hot summer days. Cooling centers are open to everyone.
Where can I find one?
Solano County Public Libraries are available as cooling centers during normal operating hours. These locations do not allow pets. For locations and hours, please visit www.solanolibrary.com.
Your city may open additional cooling centers during high heat events. Contact your local city offices for information on what may be available in your community.
Here are some other ways to stay cool:
- Visit a local shopping center, store, or other public space
- Go for a swim at your community pool
- Catch a movie at a local theater
- Take a cool shower
- Visit a friend or family member with air conditioning
- Take a day trip to cooler climates
Click here for summer safety tips.