| || |
“Get up and move! Excess screen time is not healthy for children of any age.”
General Screen Guidelines:
· The American Academy of Pediatrics states children under two should not watch any TV-including “educational shows”.
· Children over two should have no more than 1 to 2 hours a day.
· Tantrums and obsession about mobile devices are signs of tech dependence.
· Limit the number of TVs and devices in the house.
· Limit the amount of time spent on TV or computer activities.
· Check your city’s website for listings of local parks and activities in your neighborhood.
. Solano County also has regional parks for longer day trips and activities.
Website Resources for more Information:
American Academy of Pediatrics-Tips for Parents
Parents’ Choice-Children’s Media & Toy Reviews