| || |
|Registry Recruitment -- English|
IHSS PUBLIC AUTHORITY REGISTRY IS NOW RECRUITING CAREGIVERS!
The Solano County In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Public Authority is recruiting caregivers for our IHSS Public Authority Registry. The IHSS Public Authority Registry is a customized database that matches the needs of Solano County IHSS consumers with pre-qualified Registry Home Care Providers. The primary purpose of the Solano County IHSS Public Authority Registry is to provide pre-screened caregivers to IHSS recipients. Currently we are seeking qualified individuals for the Registry who minimally meet the following criteria:
- Able to work in the United States and possess a government-issued photo identification card and Social Security Card with names that match, and pass a criminal background check for the IHSS program ($47-$70)
- Able to use their own car to get to work and transport IHSS clients to appointments and/or errands
- Must be willing to assist clients with bowel and bladder care and other personal care needs
- Must be professional with excellent communication skills, flexible, team player, and able to multi-task.
The following skills and training are highly desired, but not required:
--CNA, Home Health Aide, Medical Assistant certifications, First Aid and CPR
--Ability to provide paramedical services, such as wound care, respiratory care, injections, g-tubes, catheters
--Ability to transfer bed-bound seniors and individuals with disabilities, and provide heavy lifting
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Watch this SLIDE SHOW PRESENTATION
2. Print out an APPLICATION PACKET
3. Ensure to have your reference sheets completed to return with the packet. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
4. Return by mail or in person to:
Solano County IHSS Public Authority
Attn: Registry Application Processing
275 Beck Avenue, MS 5-190
Fairfield, CA 94533
If you have any questions, please call us at (707)784-8200.