| || |
Solano County Board of Supervisors
Request for Proposals #2023-01
Community Investment Fund - Annual Grants
Issued: February 6, 2023
Responses due: March 17, 2023 by 5 p.m., PST
MANDATORY PROPOSERS' CONFERENCE
A mandatory proposers' conference will be held:
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 from 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m., PST
The Proposers’ Conference will be held via Zoom and requires advance registration at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
GRANTS TO ADDRESS PRESSING NEEDS IN THE COUNTY
The Solano County Board of Supervisors created the Community Investment Fund to address the top needs in Solano County and make tangible progress toward measurable outcomes. The County Administrator’s Office is seeking highly-qualified agencies to tackle the top six identified human services needs in the County, including:
1. Mental health
4. Early education
5. Youth development
6. Safe and stable environments for children.
All projects proposed for the Annual Grants Fund must address one or more of these needs. A total of $250,000 is available for July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024. The limit per annual grant is $50,000.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
Non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations and government entities are eligible to submit proposals. Departments of the County of Solano are not eligible to submit proposals.
Gene Ibe, Contract and Program Manager, First 5 Solano at [email protected]
LINKS TO RFP DOCUMENTS
(1) 2023-01 Request for Proposals packet (PDF)
(2) (Attachment A) 2023-01 RFP Proposal form (WORD doc)
(3) (Attachment B)County of Solano standard agreement (PDF)
(4) (Attachment C) Solano County Human Needs Assessment report (PDF)
(5) 2023 Annual Grants Proposers Conference Q&A (PDF)
(6) 2023-01 CIF Annual Grant Intent to Recommend Funding (PDF)