| || |
|Birth, Death and Marriage Records|
Vital Statistics is a unit within the Public Health Division of Solano County Health and Social Services Department.
Vital Statistics main functions are the following:
- Register birth, death, fetal death records.
- Maintain birth and death certificates for the prior and current year only.
- Process requests to amend or correct a vital record.
- Process and register non-hospital births.
- Process and register permits for disposition of human remains.
Vital records is a division of Solano County Recorder.
A few functions of Vital records are the following:
- Maintain and issues certified copies of birth, death, and marriage, records.
- Vital records are the central location for issuing records on file from 1873 to the present.
- Vital records process online orders