| || |
|Rules & Regulations|
- A limit of 14 days with a mandatory 30-day out period enforced. No resident camping.
- No more than two vehicles per campsite. Each vehicle will be charged the posted fees.
- No person under the age of 18 shall camp within a County Park unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Quiet hours observed from 10 pm to 7am. No radios or excessive noise permitted.
- All vehicles must be parked on asphalt.
- Dogs in campgrounds must be kept on a leash no longer than 7 feet in length. No dogs are allowed in the Day Use areas.
- Coast Guard approved life preservers are required for all persons using boats or rafts on Lake Solano.
- Minors in possession of alcohol or any illegal substance will be cited. Violation of park laws and ordinances may result in citation and eviction from the park grounds.
- Fires are to be maintained in fire pits and put out when unattended.
- Speed limit in park is 7 MPH and vehicles are to remain on pavement. No off-road vehicles permitted.
- Gates to campground close as posted daily and reopen at 8 am each day. (Only at Lake Solano)
- Campers are required to place a car, tent or trailer at the non-reserved site to prove occupancy.
- No camp arrivals are permitted after dusk. No exceptions. (Only at Lake Solano)
- No electric or motorboats are permitted on Lake Solano.