| || |
Solano County Kindness Campaign Video Contest
Open to all 7th through 12th grade students in Solano County. Submit a video between 30 second and two minutes in length that expresses what the power of kindness can accomplish in your community. Hatred and bullying can pop up anywhere. How can the power of kindness be used in our schools, homes and communities to make a positive difference? If you had the power of kindness, what would you do with it?
- Videos must be at least 30 second and no longer than two minutes long
- Open to all Solano County students grades 7 -12
- Video contest must focus on how kindness can make a positive difference against bullying and negative behavior
- Include your name and school affiliation with your entry
***NEW THIS YEAR***
- Include a short explanation of your video, either in the body of your email submission or attached as a word document. For example, tell us about the inspiration for your project and provide the backstory if you feel it will aid the judging panel
Contest opens: March 2, 2020
Submission deadline: April 24, 2020
Finalist announced: May 13, 2020
Follow @SupeVasquez on Twitter for results and www.Facebook.com/KindnessSolano
Please upload your video to the Kindness Campaign Drop Box by clicking HERE.
For More Information
Contact us at [email protected]
Photo Release and Kindness Campaign Flyer
All students must complete and submit the photo release form with video submittals.
>> download the official Kindness Campaign flyer here.
Have fun - and show us what the power of kindness can do!